Question about Prices

carrie-ann

Hi, I am just wondering if someone could be so kind to put up the prices of the cambridge products for me please. Am seeing my CDC tomorrow and am ordering bars and tetras (along with my shakes) for the first time so just want to make sure I got enough money with me lol
Also Im on week 7 and tomorrow will be the first time I am going to introduce some bars, was just going to buy 3, 2 choc orange and 1 peanut, was thinking of spacing the out throughout the week and having one every other day. Just wondering if this would be ok and not knock my weight loss too much??

Many thanks in advance

Carrie-Ann :eek:

Sorry Forgot to ask how often are you allowed to use the mix-a-mousse per day and does that affect weight loss if used regular?????????

Thanks Linda Great Help
Worked it out by going on same prices as those who get charged same price for shakes as me (if that makes sense!) Thanks again, any advice on the bars situation? I have read many posts about them but TBH cant see 3 in one week really affecting my weight loss, but still not sure.

1 bar per day is the maximum and this is from week three. More than this can cause either constipation, extreme wind or diarhhoea also can keep you hungry as they have more carbs.

Stick to the recommendations and you will find it much easier and quicker to lose your weight.

Hi Carrie-Ann,
I have been having the bars for the last couple of weeks too and like you have had a few a week, spaced out as treats or a convenient alternative when I am out and about. They haven't effected my weight-loss at all and I didn't find that they made me hungrier, although I don't think they are as filling as the liquid options. It is lovely having something to chew though! The peanut ones are really nice and are lower in carbs, so I think they are a good option.
I also have one mix-a-mousse every day and have done since week 2. This hasn't had any ill-effect at all, and I find it really satisfying in the evening, still very filling and it feels like a treat.
It is important to make them up right, and if you have a search on here you will find lots of advice on how to do it, in case you aren't sure.
Enjoy! It is really nice to have the variety!

Hi Carrie-Ann,

Sorry misread your earlier post as 3 a day not three a week:eek:

Three a week should be no problem at all wait to week 3 though:)

Hello,

I love the bar (choc, Peanut and choc orange are yummy) and the mix-a-mousse is good to and filling. I love the choc mint with mix-a-mousse.

I usually have 3 bars a week and 3 mix-a-mousse a week on alternate days for my evening "meal" and a shake for breakfast and lunch. The day before my weigh in i have 3 shakes and no bars or mix-a-mousse.

I dont think the bars/mix-a-mousse has affect my weight loss. I would drink more water if you can with the bars tho just incase you get constipated!

My cdc charges £1.65 for shakes and £1.90 for bars & tetras. I think the mix-a-mousse was £5.80 or something like that!

:thankyou: :thankyou::thankyou:for all you replies xxx
My shakes cost me £1.70, so based on what youve all said I've assumed the bars and tetras are going to be around about the £1.90+ mark so its given me a rough idea so thank yooooooooou all very much.

WI tomorrow and am hoping to get down to 11 and half stone plus starting a new job on monday, 40 hrs per week after working part time for 4 years :wave_cry: so thats the reason why I am needing bars and tetras lol Hoping my weight will still fly off...

Have a good week everybody
Carrie-Ann xxx

Back