question about re-feed......fish??

Trish Mc

Does any-one know if you can have smoked fish on re-feed? I know it says white fish, i.e cod, haddock but I am just wondering if I can have smoked haddock or cod?
xxxx

hi - i would not have smoked fish in the first 4 days... probs best to keep it plain and simple babe - after day 5 then u can have it without having to worry.... good luck xox

hi - i would not have smoked fish in the first 4 days... probs best to keep it plain and simple babe - after day 5 then u can have it without having to worry.... good luck xox
thanks so much, yeh think I will wait; just find plain a bit bland but then maybe not now........

i mailed lipotrim and asked them for you as i wasnt sure of the answer and they said smoked cod and haddock will be ok, hope this helps xxxx
aw Nicki, thank you so much for doing that (my plan B). Good to know, so will def have some smoked towards the end of the week. You doing brilliant and have printed off your re-feed and Julzie's to copy some of your plans............ you must feel amazing. I now I do with nearly 3 stone off.

xxxx

aw Nicki, thank you so much for doing that (my plan B). Good to know, so will def have some smoked towards the end of the week. You doing brilliant and have printed off your re-feed and Julzie's to copy some of your plans............ you must feel amazing. I now I do with nearly 3 stone off.

xxxx

3 stone off! awesome!!! i really hope your refeed goes well - i would def advise u to keep posting here and keep going to your weigh ins! xox good luck xox

3 stone off! awesome!!! i really hope your refeed goes well - i would def advise u to keep posting here and keep going to your weigh ins! xox good luck xox
Yes I will for definite. This site has helped through so much, I love it when I get time to come on!!
well done on staying the same on Wednesday. Hope the lovelife going strong.
xxxx

Back