question about refeed and maintenance

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by LisaLisa, 30 August 2008 Social URL.

1. LisaLisa

LisaLisa Silver Member

i know i have 2 stone to go before i have finished my journey to gorgeousness but just wanted to know...

once refeed has been done for a few weeks [i am thinking 3 weeks for me] instead of going on the maintenance shakes/bars is it ok to just start healthy eating?

brekkie - porridge with fresh fruit instead of a bar or shake
    lunch - a refeed salad salmon/tuna/chicken/turkey either on brown pitta or just on its own
    dinner - chicken, fish, lean mince, lean red meat etc with steamed veggies and maybe a creme fraiche/0fat greek yogurt mushroom sauce or gravy
    dessert - yogurt or fruit with sugar free jelly

or do u have to do the whole maintenance thing??
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    You don't have to use maintenance products if you don't want to.

Refeeding is the important part and I think your plan of stretching out for three weeks is a good one.

After that it is portion and carb control...

Love Mini xxx
  4. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    LT / CD
    I would say maintainence foods are more for convieience and for people who still find it hard to control food.
    I would say its fine and go for it baby... I aint going to be using the products..they are all very sweet yak!!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.