Question about SAS log

Madame Vastra

This might not count as 'off topic' but I wasn't sure where else to put it :confused:

I've been doing an SAS log for a week, got some more from my consultant last night but forgot to ask - what is the "for and against" list? For and against what?
I'm also not sure (and I know I'm only keeping the diary for myself but I like to know that I'm doing it 'right') how far in advance you would say a meal should be planned, in order for it to be 'planned'? My meal plan for the week looks a lot less like a Diet Meal Plan and more like a menu in a healthy restaurant - I batch cook and freeze individual portions so that at dinner time I have a choice between lots of free or very-low-syn meals, so I can eat what I fancy, not what I fancied three nights ago when I wrote the menu. Does that count as 'planned'?

Apart from that the SAS log has been quite helpful, it's shown me that I really need to start planning my breakfasts instead of wandering into the kitchen in the morning in a daze and grabbing weird combinations of food (baked beans and cucumber anyone?) and that I don't plan fruit (which I think is OK, fruit or veg is probably the best thing to reach for between meals!)

Back