Question about weigh in

Gemma

Gold Member
I have my first weigh in later and was wondering if others stop glugging the old water a certain amount of time before they get weighed or do you just carry on as normal.

Thanx

I stop drinking water about 3 hours before my weigh ins.. but if it is in the morning I don't drink until after I have weighed...

Good luck with your weigh in later...x

Love

My weigh in is usually 17.10 on a Tuesday. I stop drinking water around 15.40ish.

It's my first weigh in tonight too so I'm glugging the water now so I can stop a good few hours before I get weighed. Good luck for later!

Whatever you decide to do, make sure you do the same each week, so you get a true weight loss every week.

Good luck

Same as Big H says ....... just do the same each and every week and it does not matter. I certainly had/have my routine, and I do exactly the same each week.

I agree also that it is best to do the same thing each week and to wear similar weight in clothes and you will get a pretty consistent reading.

Good luck with weigh in and be sure to let us know how you get on!

Love Mini xxx

Good luck with the WIs, mine is at 8 in the evening so I usually stop glugging about 3hrs before.

Gx

Back