Question for a CD Counsellor!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Kimba_soontobeslim, 2 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Kimba_soontobeslim

Kimba_soontobeslim Full Member

I'm really keen to become a CD counsellor once I reach goal, as CD has inspired me so much! So I wondered if I could ask an existing counsellor a few questions:

1.How many clients do you see over a space of a week?
    2. How quickly would you say you built up to a decent number of clients?
    3. When are your busiest times?

Thank you for your help! Just intrigued as to what I will be facing realistically!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. spooky

spooky Banned

Best to speak directly to your CDC who will be able to answer these questions for you, it varies from region to region. Your CDC will have to sponsor you.:)
  4. Kimba_soontobeslim

Thanks spooky, I have spoken with my cdc and she is sponsoring me as we speak....! :)

It was just something I was curious about in general prior to my next appointment with her....
  5. Shrinking Nicky

Shrinking Nicky Cambridge Diet Counsellor

I think client numbers are different for everyone, as are busy times...sometimes I am busy Mon & Tues eve for a few months then it may sway to Thurs & Fri. Personally I block out the "me" times in my diary so I keep that free (actually it is not me time it tends to be children time) & I also don't do weekends.

good luck - it is fab!
  6. Kimba_soontobeslim

Thanks Nicky! Sounds like I will just have to wait and see! :)
  7. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    I don't do weekends either - but am open for business between 10am and what ever time in the evening - times and days that are busy vary from week to week! Work out when YOU want to work - then blank out time for you and the family. Some CDC's do Saturday mornings - but I prefer family time then.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.