Just a question

duncan

Silver Member
Hi Guys I started back at cd today, I went to a new counsellor last night, she did my measurements and weight etc, I wanted to do the step 3 for a few weeks but she told me I needed 3 shakes a day as my bmi was to high at 36, but the book says step 3 is suitable if you have a bmi over 20, im a bit confused now.
Also how much are you guys paying for your shakes, my x counsellor was charging 1.95, this counsellor is charging 2.40.

I pay....

Shake - £2.10
Soup - £2.10
Porridge - £2.10

Bar: £2.35
Readmade Shake: £2.35

Maybe she is a bit too enthusiastic about getting your BMI down to take on your opinion (she should at least give a good justification that makes you happy to go with her suggestion)

... oooorrrrr.......

She wants to make a bit of extra money out of you and she isn't that interested in much else.

Which do you think it is? My last consultant's prices were the same as my new ones but with the old one I always felt under pressure to make my weekly meeting last as quick as possible (because of the queue of people standing behind me to speak to her)....I got the feeling it was more money orientated for her. My new one has been on the CD herself and has been a consultant for 5+ years now, she cares about you getting to your goals and helping you....sounds like you need another new one!

She seemed nice enough, I have been in contact with another consultant who lives literally round the corner from her and she charges 2.20, I will try her and c how it goes.

I just pay £60 per week on 4 products per day doesn't matter what I have.

I agree your consultant should listen to what you want to do.

Maybe try another one.

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs wk 11- 2 lbs wk12- 6.5 lbs wk 13- 2.5 lbs wk 14- 2.5 lbs

So can I do step 3 with a bmi of 36????

mmmm that's what I thought to, I went to this consultant as she has been consulting for 20 years, yep definitely going to change, I don't get why some people get a kick out of ripping you off, cos that's what shes done. feeling so let down a bit now :(

Maybe

Back