Question for cerulean

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Peridot, 23 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Peridot

Peridot Peridot

Hi Cerulean

I know you've been for colonic irrigation and you're based in London like me - where did you go please? Not to get too graphic but I'm suffering with constipation so bad that my body went into shock at the weekend (apparently that was why I went hot and cold, clammy and shaking as if I were going to be sick). I've tried laxatives but it's rather from one extreme to the other (if you know what I mean - ugh!).

Love your blog by the way, I can never post comments on it but I read it avidly. You look so amazing in that lovely dress.

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Sorry, I'm not Cerulean and not had a colonic, but I have had terrible constipation. When the pills either dont work or are too extreme, I find the glycerine suppositories do the trick. Not the nicest thing to use but when needs must.

I really hope you get this resolved. From experience I know how bluddy nasty and painful it is.

all the best

4. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    Hi Peridot - I'm afraid it wasn't me! I've never had it done - probably best retitling this post as people who have had it done may not see what this post is about
  5. Mike 24

Mike 24 Full Member

Lighter Life
    Hi there

I'm in North London and I went here: Colonic Wellbeing

Hope this helps!

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.