Question for cerulean

Peridot

Peridot
Hi Cerulean

I know you've been for colonic irrigation and you're based in London like me - where did you go please? Not to get too graphic but I'm suffering with constipation so bad that my body went into shock at the weekend (apparently that was why I went hot and cold, clammy and shaking as if I were going to be sick). I've tried laxatives but it's rather from one extreme to the other (if you know what I mean - ugh!).

Love your blog by the way, I can never post comments on it but I read it avidly. You look so amazing in that lovely dress.

Thanks
Peridot

Sorry, I'm not Cerulean and not had a colonic, but I have had terrible constipation. When the pills either dont work or are too extreme, I find the glycerine suppositories do the trick. Not the nicest thing to use but when needs must.

I really hope you get this resolved. From experience I know how bluddy nasty and painful it is.

all the best

xx

Hi Peridot - I'm afraid it wasn't me! I've never had it done - probably best retitling this post as people who have had it done may not see what this post is about

Hi there

I'm in North London and I went here: Colonic Wellbeing

Hope this helps!

x
Mike

Back