Question for people in Dublin pls!!

Mary is gone, there is another lady there now called Sheila. If you like I can give you her number by pm.

Sorry for delay only just managed to find out she is gone!

i need another reading soon .........want to try somebody new any good phone ones or somerset /dorset ares .........xx

let us know how it goes kazz xx

How spot on have your readings been? I'm always dubious about stuff like this.

How spot on have your readings been? I'm always dubious about stuff like this.

CC, my previous reading with Mary was just dam frightening....she told me about 2 men in my life, was able to describe both of them, and the situations I was in wit them, she commented on my little girl and her eyes, which were sumtin ppl always commented on, she told me my mum was ill and had problems in her stomach area, but not actually IN her stomach, and we found out afterwards that she had kidney stones, she told me that the next few yrs wud be hard and it wud culminate in me having to make a very very difficult decision, and that I would lose someone very close to me around that time...well my nanny died just as I decided I had to move out of Ireland, and I had lived with her for quite a while before I had my daughter. She told me sooo many things that were true at the time and have come true since, that werent just general things she cud've fired at anyone. My sister saw her the same time and was similarly freaked by wat she said, cos it all hit so close to home.

I dont believe that EVERYONE can do proper readings, but there are some who can....

thats good ............we have a lady in weymouth who does the cards very accurate ...but timescale out a bit

What happened? was she good?

I would love to do this at some stage and Terenure isnt far.

Thanks

Ivy

Back