question for ya?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by luciec1, 2 May 2007 Social URL.

1. luciec1

luciec1 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Hello everyone,

As you may know im getting married in Aug & my hen night is the beggining of Aug, by then im hoping to have lost 2 stone but then after that i would like to lose another 3 stone.

So my question is, will it be ok for me to eat & drink on my hen night & then on my wedding night & during my honeymoon? Could i just re-start? or carry on from where i left off??

HELPPPP lol

Lucie xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fiojam

fiojam Focused & goin for goal!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    People say don't eat coz it's hard to get back into.

BUT... you should eat and drink for your wedding and honeymoon!! You're only going to do it once!!
    I would also treat the hen night as a day to get used to eating in ready for your wedding - try not to go overboard though.

I'm also getting married in august and there is no way I'd miss out on relaxing and having a fab time and enjoying EVERYTHING to do with my wedding.

Not sure if others would agree but that's what I would do :)

4. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hi

I am no expert in these things, and I have never restarted, not on this diet anyway:rolleyes: However reading the posts it does seem to be quite hard. If you have determination, I'm sure you'll be fine.

But getting married is a wonderful thing and you want to enjoy every minute of it!!!! I got married twice I liked it so much;) Enjoy your hen night and your wedding that's the most important thing:D

Tracey
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.