question on bars

I made orders 2 weeks in advance so next time i will be allowed bars, are these nice? any recommendations?
P.s if any1 had done lipotrim are these as minging as the flap jacks.

Hi !

I like all the bars, but my favourite is the orange . Most popular flavours with clients are the peanut and cranberry crunch !
P.S. I started on lipotrim before changing to CD & I promise that the bars are NOTHING like the flapjacks !!

CAROLYN x

I haven't tried many of them. I find the caramel ones nice but too sweet. I stick to the peanut crunch( a bit dry) and the cranberry crunch(surprisingly nice as I don't like cranberries lol) as they have less carbs than the others :)

Well I didn't know that about the bars...I defected from LT and the resemblance is the word bars other than that there is no comparison !!
I actually can't tell them apart except the peanut and cranberry are drier/crunchier ? and all the others are fudge like consistancy but they seem to take ages to eat !!
Oh and the orange one has dark choc and makes my mouth tingle !!!! How weird is that

Hmmmmm the bars are lovely. I lurve the chocolate, peanut, and choc orange (simialr taste to Jaffa Cake bar).

Back