question on bars

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by FashionFreak, 16 March 2009 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. FashionFreak

FashionFreak Member

I made orders 2 weeks in advance so next time i will be allowed bars, are these nice? any recommendations?
    P.s if any1 had done lipotrim are these as minging as the flap jacks.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CAROLYN

CAROLYN CWP CONSULTANT

Hi !

I like all the bars, but my favourite is the orange . Most popular flavours with clients are the peanut and cranberry crunch !
    P.S. I started on lipotrim before changing to CD & I promise that the bars are NOTHING like the flapjacks !!

CAROLYN x

4. Amanda71

Amanda71 Silver Member

I haven't tried many of them. I find the caramel ones nice but too sweet. I stick to the peanut crunch( a bit dry) and the cranberry crunch(surprisingly nice as I don't like cranberries lol) as they have less carbs than the others :)

5. IMac

IMac Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well I didn't know that about the bars...I defected from LT and the resemblance is the word bars other than that there is no comparison !!
    I actually can't tell them apart except the peanut and cranberry are drier/crunchier ? and all the others are fudge like consistancy but they seem to take ages to eat !!
    Oh and the orange one has dark choc and makes my mouth tingle !!!! How weird is that

6. YummyMummy04

YummyMummy04 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hmmmmm the bars are lovely. I lurve the chocolate, peanut, and choc orange (simialr taste to Jaffa Cake bar).

7. haggard_hannah

haggard_hannah Proud to be a Loser!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    The orange one does that to me too!! There's something special in there :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.