Question on TOTM?

carolyn01

Hi, my period started today (tues) and had my weigh in last sat (3 days ago). Was so disappointed to have STS and not lost. Could it have been water retention 3 days ago that could have affected it? That would make me feel better or do you think it was too early for it to have affected me? :confused:

Last edited:
You sound like me, that's exactly what happens, I have water retention before my W.I's - more than anything my waist goes up (which is exactly what it did) I only started spotted on Tues/weds, and didn't come on properly until Saturday! so yep def water retention can take a while to change, and my waist had dropped an inch as soon as TOTM had kicked in properly - so I'm sure your STS will change and you will have a really good loss next time - keep going hun (((hugs))) x

Now im depressed, just been to the loo (sorry) and only had couple of spots blood (sorry if tmi) but nothing else. Feel like im going to start but maybe a false alarm. Now i feel stupid :eek:

that's exactly what happened with me - it took a while longer for it to start 'properly'. As I said, it took me really about 6 days to start properly, annoying, but better than the alternative at the moment. Sorry you're feeling down though, I promise it'll be ok, and the big weight loss will come x

Keep going Carolyn it will iron out next week, your doing so well to get this far xx

Heya love. its currently totm for me and i have always put on a couple of pounds during this time everything just tends to feel bigger. I am only on 5th day and im aleady worried that its not working for me but its hard to tell when im on so i'm going to relax and keep at it. well done to everyone for all their hardwork xxx

well a little joy for me - I havent had a totm for a year (May08) and it stated today WHOOP!!

Makes me feel like a lady again!

Back