Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Question re bars

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by C_A_Z, 15 August 2007 Social URL.

1. C_A_Z

C_A_Z Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    girls, i just read on a lipotrim review on some site when I googled, that the pharmacist doesn't recommend moving to bars until after you've lost a stone. Is this right? I have only lost 9lbs and the chemist has allowed me to get bars this week.
    Do bars slow the diet down? Cos that's the last thing I want to happen... :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    they can kick u out of ketosis if u r highly sensitive to them and start them too early but i reckon thats just a precaution. im having bars this week and its fine.

4. C_A_Z

C_A_Z Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    thanks for that Karen... hopefully I'm not sensitive to them... :)
    Caz

5. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    some people have found they have slowed down weighloss slightly but for most people its fine. its all trial and error i suppose...hopefully with a few errors as possible lol. good luck for this week and well done on a fab loss xxx

6. ducatidiva

ducatidiva Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Hi Caz, I asked LT about this as I saaw they have 50 cals more than a shake. In their usual friendly manner, this is how they replied:

"It takes 3500 calories to lose an extra pound. If you used no flapjacks you would lose 1 extra pound in 10 weeks."

I have one nearly every day and I am losing a steady 3lb a week... they dont seem to be making a difference.

7. ravenbeauty5

ravenbeauty5 Keep smiling

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have not noticed anything either Caz. My chemist started me on them after my first week.

8. C_A_Z

C_A_Z Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    thanks for the info girls! Turns out the flapjack turned my stomach last night - it was horrible - so I'm going back to the shakes cos I find them tasty (I know... mad!!:eek: Considering on day1 I was gagging on the things!)..
    so back to chemist today to exchange them for the shakes again...
    :D

9. ravenbeauty5

ravenbeauty5 Keep smiling

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Everyone has different tastes and different ways of getting through this so you are just right to go with what you like!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.