Question...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Small_Jaxy, 30 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Small_Jaxy

Small_Jaxy Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hiya,

i was on cambridge a while back and was on n off so havent told the cdc i used as im back on and dnt want her to think YEAH OK! My problem is i have the soups and shakes but i want the ready made shakes do u think she would chnge these over or if i got a new cdc would he/she swap my shakes n soups for ready made ones? hope this makes sense, thanks.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    first time i started I got the soups and shakes but couldnt tolerate them, and my cdc swapped them for tetras no problem, she charged the same for everything so there was not problem.

some cdc's charge extra for the tetras so there might be an extra charge, but otherwise your cdc should change them no problem.

4. Small_Jaxy

Small_Jaxy Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    thing is im changing my cdc as i dnt think my old one was that great so im hoping the new one will swap them over

5. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    oh, well I suppose that would be up to the new cdc, I'm sure that if they are well within date though they shouldnt have a problem with it

6. 16to10

16to10 Now Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(30.25%)
    Diet:
    Was on Cambridge Diet
    I agree. As long as they are still within the expiry date there should be no problem swapping them.

7. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    Hi small-jaxy
    It would be up to your consultant if they offered that. Just keep in mind if they won't, you wouldn't get your shopping from Asda and then take it back to Morrisons (if you get my drift ;))
    Good luck in your journey :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.