Question...

WW_Newbie86

Hiya,

i was on cambridge a while back and was on n off so havent told the cdc i used as im back on and dnt want her to think YEAH OK! My problem is i have the soups and shakes but i want the ready made shakes do u think she would chnge these over or if i got a new cdc would he/she swap my shakes n soups for ready made ones? hope this makes sense, thanks.

first time i started I got the soups and shakes but couldnt tolerate them, and my cdc swapped them for tetras no problem, she charged the same for everything so there was not problem.

some cdc's charge extra for the tetras so there might be an extra charge, but otherwise your cdc should change them no problem.

thing is im changing my cdc as i dnt think my old one was that great so im hoping the new one will swap them over

oh, well I suppose that would be up to the new cdc, I'm sure that if they are well within date though they shouldnt have a problem with it

I agree. As long as they are still within the expiry date there should be no problem swapping them.

Hi small-jaxy
It would be up to your consultant if they offered that. Just keep in mind if they won't, you wouldn't get your shopping from Asda and then take it back to Morrisons (if you get my drift ;))
Good luck in your journey :D

Back