Extra Easy Question???

alioreilly

Hi,

I have wrote on here before as I am seriously considering changes from WW to SW.

I am asking various questions at the mo before I do anything because last time I tried SW I missed my treats and struggled with breakfasts and lunches.

What I would like to know is inbetween meals could I have any free foods ie: boiled egg, ham, prawns or can I only eat these foods at meal times. I am only asking because I do get fed up with fruit and am not a big love of yogurt although I am going to try 0% greek yogurt. (By the way - which ones are free?)

Thanks for all your help.
:):):)

Hi,

I really like slimming world for the all you can eat stuff :)

My snacks today have been a packet of wafer thin ham, a box of pineapple and a raspberry yoghurt.

I've also have chicken drumsticks, pasta cups etc in the house for when I need to pick at something.

Any yoghurt that says fat free is good in my book :)

Hope that helps.

I love SW............. You can eat whenever you feel hungry. breakfat, lunch, dinner and inbetween if you want.

Depending on what plan your following you can eat any free food for that day.

With the EE plan though you have to make sure every plate of food is 1/3 superfree food. so snacks would also need to have 1/3 superfree.

I only do GREEN days (as a vegatarian) I tend to make sure i have 3 decent filling meals, so i am not too hungry inbetween times, and fruit and free stuff can then keep me ticking over til next meal.

Today I have had
Cereal with some milk for breakfast
Hi fi Bar and banana for break
Quorn ham, 2 eggs and SW chips followed by yogurt for Lunch
Dinner is a veg tagine with chickpeas served with couscous.
and for pudding fruit and meringue nest

Im back to work for the afternoon, so will take a pear to snack on if i need it.

I'm sure WW works just fine, but i 'pointed' some of my SW FREE meals............. and wohaaa about 8 9 points a meals!!

I would only have had 24 points a day! WW is NOT for me.

You can still enjoy your treats.......... you have between 35 and 105 syns to use a week on whatever you like. Its up to you how you spend it.

Think of your syns like money......... some choose to spend their money on booze and fags........ me i'd rather clothes and horsey stuff.
I dont spend my syns on alcohol or chocolate bars but on a low syn very yummy SW pudding, hot chocolate of an evening. my honey on my breakfast or alpen bars.

Its suprising how your tastebuds do change after a while. The first week was hard, the sugar cravings were BAD!! know i dont have any sugar in my diet ( use sweetner now - took a while to get used to)

What SW is a new way of life, NOT a diet. I am at Target and now follow the plan still but with a extra HEB to maintain.
SW does encourage healthy eating and cooking food from scratch and not relying on ready meals. I would thoroughly reconmend SW :)
I lost 32lbs in 16 weeks

Back