Question.....

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
I done WW a long time ago & was just wondering if it is still 'NO COUNT' or 'FULL CHOICE'..... Or has the plan change?

Thanx in advance for you help...xxx

Hi fuzzy,

Starlight has already answered your question BUT I just wanted to say that that is one heck of a picture of James (Pheweeeeeeee) lol Good taste girl..............xx

Now now starlight dont scare he off already and anyway I dont know what you mean lol.

Anyway this is a girl after my own heart anyone who likes metallica and has got a pic of James on her signature is a friend of mine lol

Now now starlight dont scare he off already and anyway I dont know what you mean lol.

Anyway this is a girl after my own heart anyone who likes metallica and has got a pic of James on her signature is a friend of mine lol

:giggle::giggle:

Hey clair, i'm going to see metallica on sunday at wembley can't wait!!!! Might try to sneak myself onto the tour bus for a 'ride' back with 'em....lol

don't think my hubby will be too pleased thou...:giggle:

:cry:Thats not fare :cry::cry::cry:

I saw them in '93 and they where absolutely brilliant, Hubby has not seen them yet LOL so one up on him.

If you get on that tour bus let me know and I'll come and join ya hehe.

Have a really really good time and be sure to let us know how it goes even though I am dead jealous.

We went to see Guns n Roses Last July, even though it was not the original line up it was brilliant. This November I have brought my OH tickets to see Iron Maiden, Alice Cooper and Joan Jett, of cause I brought a ticket for myself as well lol

ENJOY!!!! xx

Hi clair

Just thought i'd let you know Metallica was AMAZING!!!! We had great seats & were so close. It was the second time i've seen 'em (first time last year at the download festival), we also saw guns & roses at the festival. I must be honest not a fan of Axel rose at all, infact like him even less now, during thier set he kept stropping off....Not very fair for their fans..

Iron Maiden played download this year, amazing! Saw Ozzy a few weeks ago, he's getting old now but can still get the crowd going.

Hoping cradle of filth tour around December again, they usually do?!

But METALLICA well you just can't beat 'em.

I'm at work at the moment doing my usual night shift's but when i get a chance i'll post some now pics of the lovely James in my signature (real close ups i got......Lurvly!!!)

xxx

Oh you lucky thing.......Really glad you had a good time, I did'nt presume for 1 second that you would'nt lol.

I love Ozzy he is great but did'nt get chance to go and see him, when GnR played last year they where brill so Axl must have been having an off day at the festival lol. OH saw them in the 80s and said they where just as good this time round. Just a bit strange not seeing slash up there with them but heyhoo.....

Only reason we chose Iron Maiden, and Alice was because neither of us have seen them live so thought we would give them a go..........

Cant wait for the pics catchya later

Back