Question.....

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Fuzzys Angel, 6 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I done WW a long time ago & was just wondering if it is still 'NO COUNT' or 'FULL CHOICE'..... Or has the plan change?

Thanx in advance for you help...xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi there

No count is now called Core. The other WW system is just called Points :)

Hope that helps

4. cd121272

cd121272 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi fuzzy,

Starlight has already answered your question BUT I just wanted to say that that is one heck of a picture of James (Pheweeeeeeee) lol Good taste girl..............xx

5. Fuzzys Angel

Diet:
    Cambridge

LOL.....He's a babe eh!

Thanx for the replies girls, as i have giving up CD i was thinking about trying to loss the final 9lbs on WW, maybe i'll re-join?....xxx

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    WW is certainly a great option :) This forum doesnt move as fast as CD but theres usually someone around and we're basically a friendly bunch... tho you do have to watch Clair and Marie sometimes ;)

Good luck whatever you decide :)

7. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Fuzzy
    Ww is a good way of losing weight as nothing is forbidden and as long as you count your points you can eat what you want it is really everyday foods nothing special to buy

Good luck
    If you decide to join

8. cd121272

cd121272 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Now now starlight dont scare he off already and anyway I dont know what you mean lol.

Anyway this is a girl after my own heart anyone who likes metallica and has got a pic of James on her signature is a friend of mine lol

9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Ok we'll blame Marie, shes not here just now ;) We'll say shes the one to watch :giggle:

10. Fuzzys Angel

Diet:
    Cambridge

:giggle::giggle:

Hey clair, i'm going to see metallica on sunday at wembley can't wait!!!! Might try to sneak myself onto the tour bus for a 'ride' back with 'em....lol

don't think my hubby will be too pleased thou...:giggle:

11. cd121272

cd121272 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    :cry:Thats not fare :cry::cry::cry:

I saw them in '93 and they where absolutely brilliant, Hubby has not seen them yet LOL so one up on him.

If you get on that tour bus let me know and I'll come and join ya hehe.

Have a really really good time and be sure to let us know how it goes even though I am dead jealous.

We went to see Guns n Roses Last July, even though it was not the original line up it was brilliant. This November I have brought my OH tickets to see Iron Maiden, Alice Cooper and Joan Jett, of cause I brought a ticket for myself as well lol

ENJOY!!!! xx

12. Fuzzys Angel

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi clair

Just thought i'd let you know Metallica was AMAZING!!!! We had great seats & were so close. It was the second time i've seen 'em (first time last year at the download festival), we also saw guns & roses at the festival. I must be honest not a fan of Axel rose at all, infact like him even less now, during thier set he kept stropping off....Not very fair for their fans..

Iron Maiden played download this year, amazing! Saw Ozzy a few weeks ago, he's getting old now but can still get the crowd going.

Hoping cradle of filth tour around December again, they usually do?!

But METALLICA well you just can't beat 'em.

I'm at work at the moment doing my usual night shift's but when i get a chance i'll post some now pics of the lovely James in my signature (real close ups i got......Lurvly!!!)

xxx

13. cd121272

cd121272 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Oh you lucky thing.......Really glad you had a good time, I did'nt presume for 1 second that you would'nt lol.

I love Ozzy he is great but did'nt get chance to go and see him, when GnR played last year they where brill so Axl must have been having an off day at the festival lol. OH saw them in the 80s and said they where just as good this time round. Just a bit strange not seeing slash up there with them but heyhoo.....

Only reason we chose Iron Maiden, and Alice was because neither of us have seen them live so thought we would give them a go..........

Cant wait for the pics catchya later

14. Fuzzys Angel

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well what can i say......Just AMAZING!!!!......XXXX

[​IMG]

........lol xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.