Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(20.55%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I've been doing slimming world for 2 weeks now and as much as I am enjoying i have completely lost my appetite but have loads of energy. I enjoy preparing the meals etc (curry in slowcooker for tomorrow) but don't feel hungry to actually eat them. Weird!

Has anyone else had the same thing?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hollys nan

hollys nan Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Err no! Although to be honest I have found in the past that my hunger does diminish when I have really got into the zone. Good luck with your weight loss anyway I am just coming up to my second week also, first weigh in tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

4. natalierobertson

natalierobertson Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(20.55%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Im finding it really weird - one day I am not hungry for dinner and the next I am ravenous (yesterday) weird - Im sure it'll settle though - good luck with your weigh in! x

5. susienoz

susienoz Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.48%)
    Diet:
    slimming wrold
    I was exactly the same last week had about three days when I didn't want to eat much and then the next couple of days I couldn't stop eating

6. natalierobertson

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(20.55%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    its really weird isnt it - i had to have a green day yesterday so I could have a big plate of SW chips!! Terrible, and the weird thing is I dont really even like chips, but the SW ones are amazing - Im sure it'll settle down. Glad to hear its not only me!! x

7. hollys nan

hollys nan Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi natalieroberson, W I was on Monday, lost 2 and half pounds. I also have ravenous days and days when I struggle to eat much at all. At the moment I am just thinking sugar!!! Texted my consultant to ask her about a cheesecake recipe she has and she texted me straight back, she is great. Anyone want to know it?

8. chazle

chazle Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.65%)
    Diet:
    SW
    ooh yes please love cheesecake x

9. natalierobertson

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(20.55%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Well done on your weight loss! You must be really pleased! I weighed in on weds and lost 1.5 lbs. J said to my consultant that I was disappointed and she had a look over my diary and said that it was because on occasions when I was skipping meals! She said that it was quite common and that it should settle down. Another thing that's troubling me somewhat is that I am eating copious amounts of fruit, veg and fibre yet I am finding it difficult to go to the bathroom if you know what I mean. I do hope it begins to settle down as I think it's affecting my appetite and weight loss! X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.