Question

natalierobertson

I've been doing slimming world for 2 weeks now and as much as I am enjoying i have completely lost my appetite but have loads of energy. I enjoy preparing the meals etc (curry in slowcooker for tomorrow) but don't feel hungry to actually eat them. Weird!

Has anyone else had the same thing?

Err no! Although to be honest I have found in the past that my hunger does diminish when I have really got into the zone. Good luck with your weight loss anyway I am just coming up to my second week also, first weigh in tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Im finding it really weird - one day I am not hungry for dinner and the next I am ravenous (yesterday) weird - Im sure it'll settle though - good luck with your weigh in! x

I was exactly the same last week had about three days when I didn't want to eat much and then the next couple of days I couldn't stop eating

its really weird isnt it - i had to have a green day yesterday so I could have a big plate of SW chips!! Terrible, and the weird thing is I dont really even like chips, but the SW ones are amazing - Im sure it'll settle down. Glad to hear its not only me!! x

Hi natalieroberson, W I was on Monday, lost 2 and half pounds. I also have ravenous days and days when I struggle to eat much at all. At the moment I am just thinking sugar!!! Texted my consultant to ask her about a cheesecake recipe she has and she texted me straight back, she is great. Anyone want to know it?

Well done on your weight loss! You must be really pleased! I weighed in on weds and lost 1.5 lbs. J said to my consultant that I was disappointed and she had a look over my diary and said that it was because on occasions when I was skipping meals! She said that it was quite common and that it should settle down. Another thing that's troubling me somewhat is that I am eating copious amounts of fruit, veg and fibre yet I am finding it difficult to go to the bathroom if you know what I mean. I do hope it begins to settle down as I think it's affecting my appetite and weight loss! X

Back