Question!!!

Stacie86

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Hey I'm Stacie. I am heading for the end of my first week. :eek:

I know camberidge says a woman on average will lose a stone a month (once fast weight loss at the beggining has settled down) but I was wondering what you're experiences were. How much do you lose on average each week after your first couple of weeks?

I have done ok this week, weigh in on Monday, odd cheat I admit;), but also, I have to go out for a meal next saturday:eek:, should I do an AAM week or just an AAM night??? If I choose something low in calories, fat and carbs it shouldn't do too much damage should it???

Oh and one last question- sorry! Those of you who have reached goal how difficult is it to maintain once you begin eating again.

Thanks for your help and sorry for long post, Congrats to all of your amazing weight losses!!! :eek:

Stacie xxxx :p

hey hun

first welcome to the board n fab name hahahha

when i first started i lost 10lb in first week n then around 4lb-6lb thereafter, it all does depend on how much u weigh etc

i wud only do an aam or jus choose sumthin with minimum amount of carbs in thats if u really have to eat, cos from experience once u come off its bout 400 times harder second time round which is why am startin 5th time soon lol

see ya not from far away from me to :)

xxx

Thanks Stacey, love your name too. :p

Thanks for your post!

So weight kept coming off pretty quick for you then, I hope it does for me, I lose motivation if I'm not losing.

How long have you been on it CD?

Thanks for advice on meal too!

Yeah, we live really close! Where is your CDC based?

Stacie xxx

Ho stacey, I lost at about 3 to 5lbs per week whilst SSing when it had settled down, If you have to eat choose chicken/fish with green veg.

As for maintaining, its a whole new world, hard at times, but I find if I keep a close eye on it then I can usually minimise any damage pretty quick.

That said, Im struggling at the mo with 6lbs to lose but it will come off!!

hey

i am startin again next tue, my cdc is in south shields, i was seein 1 in penshaw but we didnt get on that well

wen do ya get weighed hun? n well done on doin so well for ya first week :)

xxx

Hi Stacie

Over the last 15 weeks, I've averaged 4.5 lbs per week. However, and it's a big but! I've had a fortnight where I only lost half a pound and 2 weeks (5 and 15) where I lost 9 lbs. I haven't eaten any real food in that time tho I've sneaked a coupla extra packs occasionally during TOTM! I think it's so variable for every person that it's impossible to predict what you'll lose. But you will lose and quickly!

Eating again? Now there's a thought...lol!

Don't know if this helps but this is a challenge I am running, all are customers who are happy to share their losses. These are the 1st 13 weeks of losses.

Hope this helps
Nicky

6 6 3 8 4 4 3 3 3 4 4 4
11 7 5 5 3 4 4 7 7 4 7 7 7
7 4 4 4 6 4 5 3 4 2 2 3
10 4 7 4 3 5 3 3 7 1 3 4

Last edited:
Thanks Guys! You're a great help!

Fell off the diet on Sunday (1 day before WI) as we went to Blackppol for the day. Which means I only lost 3lbs. BUT I am one of those people who eats and keeps water weight and I had lost 8lbs until then so hopefully it will come off again this week.

I have also taken up the opinion that as long as I lose about a stone a month I'm happy. Sick of fretting about weight loss all the time. need to relax!

Stacey- I weigh in Mondays arrrgghh! after weekend.

Thanks AGain for your help!

Stacie xxxxxxxxxxxx:eek:

Hey Stacie ~ my losses were iro 2 - 4lbs per week, but I averaged over 1stone per month when ssing. Now into maintenance stages and with that and a holiday in between i've slowed down a little.

As for you going out and what you should eat ~ that's difficult coz we've all got to live and life shouldn't stop coz we are dieting, but you should try in the first few weeks to really stop those 'cheats' ~ you need to get firmly into ketosis to get the best out of this diet, especially if ssing. Please understand I'm not trying to preach or anything :)

AAM portions are not going to be an option, coz they are so small that I doubt wherever you're eating it'll be much more than a starter size (if that). If it's an occasion where you feel you're reallly going to have to eat, then stick to something like a chicken / tuna salad ~ no dressing and most definately no carbs.

Carbs will refill your glycogen and kick you out of ketosis, which you've worked hard to get into.

Thanks. It's my cuosins 30th Birthday, he was going to have a party which the buffet could have been much more easily avioded and I would have danced a load of calories off but the DJ cancelled so he decided on a sitty down meal.

I have chatted to my counsellor about it who said the garlic mussells (which I love) should be fine as they don't have mny carbs in.

I am a serial atkins dieter so I know about carb content. Lost loads of weight but put it back on!

Thanks again for your advice

Stacie xxx

p.s. Lost 2 pounds of water weight already! hehe.:p

hey hun well done on the 2lb loss already :D

my weigh day is goin to be a tue so thats a nightmare too hahaha, am jus thinkin 1 month at a time, so thats only 4 weekends to get through thats nothing (i wish lol)

which cdc u going to see and how much u lookin to loose overall

xxx

I think that's what its about, just taking every day as it comes and not thinking oh god i can't eat for 5 months! :D

My counsellor is in Byers Green near Spennymoor. She's lovely.

As I am an actress I need to get quite a lot off, I guess the very bottom of the healthy down to BMI 18. Not long to go then haha!

stace xxx

i wanna loose 4-4.7 stone :eek: its not good lol

yea i cudnt hack thinkin i have ages n ages to go lol

so how u finding the shakes n soups? have u tried 'making' anythin out of them yet

xxxx

Back