Question.......

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Hi Guys im currently doing Lipotrim is this the same as Cambridge?? As there are only 4 flavours!! Thinking of moving to Cambridge. Does it work the same??? What are the costs??:D

i pay £37.50 a week for my CD but they can vary from CDC to CDC.
I do find CD much easier to live on psychologically though, with the bars and the tetras and even jellies, lollies and mousse, these things help in situations where u need to 'feel' like uve eaten ( chewing cardboard flapjacks just never did it for me, im afraid, lol)
I have never regretted the move over to CD.
Gl whatever u decide to do
cherylxx

woooooop wooooop,
gl on monday jo.
hope u find the change over as satisfying as i have :D
cherylxx

Hi Guys im currently doing Lipotrim is this the same as Cambridge?? As there are only 4 flavours!! Thinking of moving to Cambridge. Does it work the same??? What are the costs??:D

Hi hun, its costs me £36.00 a week but i only need 3 shakes a day as i am 5ft 3. There are tons of different flavours available.

Good luck hun, whatever it is you choose to do.

debs x

Thanks Debs spoke to the guy and its £38 a week small price to pay for a variety!!! Will they let you mix and match flavours or say have 10 sachets, 10 ready made ones and 1 bar??

Of course, you can have what ever you like, there are loads of flavours to choose from and most of them are pretty yummy too. Good luck meeting your CDC :D

sorry jo. had to go offline for a while.
yes, the losses on CD are very similar to on LT.
LT LL and CD are all sister companies so are all based on the same principles.
CD says a stone a month, the same as LT although as im sure u know, some people lose much more on both.
The biggest difference ive found on CD is that when i was on LT i was constantly constipated (even with the use of laxatives, i still struggled) whereas on CD, i find the water flavours and the bars seem to help that problem a fair bit and im now much more regular. :)
cherylxx

Thanks Debs spoke to the guy and its £38 a week small price to pay for a variety!!! Will they let you mix and match flavours or say have 10 sachets, 10 ready made ones and 1 bar??

Yeh , they do, I have got a good variety here but I am quickly discovering that I cant stomach the soups and prefer the shakes such as strawberry, banana, choc mint and choc, (guess who had a sweet tooth ;))

I am not allowed the bars yet, my first weigh in is Tuesday 27th may so i will be asking my CDC when i can have them.

hope all goes well for you hun x

debs x

I switched from LT to CD and haven't regretted it. When you get the bars, you will think you have died and gone to heaven. I do the 810 diet, I have 2 shakes, 1 bar and a meal, and am losing 3lb a week on average, which I am happy with.

I couldn't cope with 3 shakes only on LT, after 4 weeks I started getting horrible tummy cramps and felt I needed to add some food. CD gives you more flexibility and variety

Back