Question

Tange

Silver Member
Hi All,

Well after umming and aahing I have decided to just start and see how I go. I put on 8lbs after finishing lighterlife which is not a massive amount but its big enough for me to worry about. I also want to loose a stone after the 8lb loss so am going to take atkins by its steak and give it a go.

My question is, I thought of making a crustless quiche kind of thing that I can cook on Sunday evening and then have slices of for breakfast. Also I love salad so thought that would be good for lunch. Apart from tomotoes in the my first week or two what should I avoid in the veg department.
Wanted to put bacon bits or maybe the zero carb sausage in the quiche thing, can I use peppers?

I promise I will read the book this weekend so I don't ask questions that I am sure have been asked a million times.

Thanks all happy weekend.

Hi Tange and welcome to Atkins!!

Check out the really good stickies at the top of the board and also check out the Atkins website. They will tell you what you are allowed in one easy list.

On the tomatoes, you can't have these on induction and I am pretty sure you aren't allowed pepper either.

From memory, there is a recipe on the Atkins site for crustless quiche. I remember thinking I would make it when I go fully Atkins.

Good luck with Atkins.

Thanks Sarah, I was just reading those. I think best is to plan my weekly meals tomorrow so I will always know what is on my menu.

Hi Tange and welcome, planning ahead is always the best.

Back