Questions about TS

Mum2Two

Morning everyone.

I'm after a bit of advice, if you would be so kind.

I'm currently on my 6th day of Exante. I ordered the bumper pack of shakes/soups/bars and I'm currently working my way through them.

I love the shakes, the bars are edible but the soups are something to queston. I like the thai chicken soup, and can stomach the veg and tomato soups, but oh my the mushroom soup is horrid. I cannot stand mushrooms anyway, but the smell and the taste of the soup are not very nice at all.

I've read that we cannot swap, sell or return any of the products. There is no way I can have the mushroom soup.

My questions is; What should I/would you do? Do I order my next pack to start sooner (I'm planning on just having the shakes)? Can I replace the mushroom soup with a cup (or 2) of bouillon so my pack still lasts 28 days (I have a tin in the cupboard but haven't had any yet)? Or could I add a very low cal meal (less than 400) to the evenings I would have had the mushroom soup?

Thank you for any replies, and I hope it all made sense!

Hi, I'm one of htose who can't stomach the soup, I have all shakes, I swap my friends' banana, for your third meal you could sub for some chicken, white fish, low fat cottage cheese and green leafy veg, avoid carbs and you'll be fine, maybe you could split packs x

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the mushroom soup although I cannot stomach normal mushroom soup (ie. Heinz). Had another Tomato soup last night to try and get used to the taste, but can't. I hate it.

Thank you both for the replies! :D

They should have a swap thread where we can swap products with each other lol xx

Thanks Starlight. I wasn't sure if there was a specific meal that could give the same nutrients etc as one of the soups, so thought it best to ask.

I'll just order my next pack earlier then!

QB they should, shouldn't they! Lol!

Back