Questions and advice needed on 810

Dietingdon

Silver Member
As some of you may have read, Im having a major hard time getting back on track. Im considering going up to 810, but I dont know If I can with loads left to lose. Also, It says in the book I wont be in ketosis, so Im worried I wont be burning fat.
What are people losses on 810 like, and has anyone dont it this far away from goal weight?
I really feel like throwing in the towel, but my boyfriend says Id be stupid, then offers me chocolate, and goes all 'I told you so' when I accept. I feel terrible. I almost feel I have this compulsion to eat, and I dont know where it's come from, I was doing so well. I'm desperate to lose weight, so why am I picking each day?

Thank you in advance for the 810 questions.

Losses on 810 are between 10-12lbs a month. Not that much different and if it keeps you on track and gets you to where you want to be then it's well worth moving up. I loved 810. Move up instead of giving up. I bet you'll love it. Don't worry about ketotis hun xxx

Ketosis isn't the be all and end all. Some people never go into it. You're not losing weight because you're in ketosis, it just kind of acts as a blanket and takes away the hunger. So you'll definitely still be losing on 810. If you're burning more calories than you're taking in, which you would be, you'll lose lbs.

I think we are diet twins! Im totally feeling the compulsion to eat and over the last week I've mainly been giving in to it and taking the easy option of just eating. I'm going up to 810 tomorrow, I've just had enough of not eating and have no motivation to exercise on only 400 cals a day, I know its safe but my head just thinks that the diet alone will work when Im having such a low intake.

Maybe you could do 810 for a week, see how it goes then stick with it or go back down to SS or SS+.

My plan is
- tesco tomorrow to get 810 supplies.
- buy some jeans that dont quite fit yet
- make a timetable for the week and write down my exercise plan.

fingers crossed for us both!

I think we are diet twins! Im totally feeling the compulsion to eat and over the last week I've mainly been giving in to it and taking the easy option of just eating. I'm going up to 810 tomorrow, I've just had enough of not eating and have no motivation to exercise on only 400 cals a day, I know its safe but my head just thinks that the diet alone will work when Im having such a low intake.

Maybe you could do 810 for a week, see how it goes then stick with it or go back down to SS or SS+.

My plan is
- tesco tomorrow to get 810 supplies.
- buy some jeans that dont quite fit yet
- make a timetable for the week and write down my exercise plan.

fingers crossed for us both!

I felt like throwing in the towel, and I think my OH is getting bored of me going on now, so its so nice to be able to come on here and talk to you guys. I have come up with an action plan too. I will re-start tomorrow on 810, after discussing it with my CDC when I see her tomorrow. I have ordered my wii fit, and am going to print off a chart to mark off the days I do it. Due to my deplorable fitness levels, Im going to aim for 4 time per week, min of 30 mins each time. Which may not sound much, but its better than the nothing Im doing now. I'm hopin 810 will be enough for me to cope with, but Im also hoping it wont make me want more and different foods. Im also going to get a notebook and list why Im losing weight. I've promised my 9 year old nephew to take him to a theme park at the end of August. So I really want to lose what Ive gained before that, just so I feel comfortable. I will never let him down, so thats my push for the next few weeks.

As some of you may have read, Im having a major hard time getting back on track. Im considering going up to 810, but I dont know If I can with loads left to lose. Also, It says in the book I wont be in ketosis, so Im worried I wont be burning fat.

You may still be in ketosis..many are, but even if you aren't the hunger will still be blunted to a certain extent because of the high percentage of protein.

As for fat burning, you burn fat whether you are in ketosis or not :)

As others have said about the weight loss.

810 is a great plan. Enjoy :)

Due to my deplorable fitness levels, Im going to aim for 4 time per week, min of 30 mins each time.

That sounds fine as long as you listen to your body and don't go too mad. Resistance is better on a VLCD mind you, so if there's anything like that on wii fit, go for it :)

Back