Questions for those that have lost a lot of weight

Dieting Rambler

Size 14 Here I Come!
.....and had/ have big boobs :)o) what state do they end up :) I have ample, but its a family inheritance even without the weight I just wondered if I would be tucking them into my knickers when I have lost my weight or do they stay in proportion to the rest of you........... someone I know mentioned tennis ball and sock.....:eek:

I think it really depends on which plan you are following and how fast you lose the weight. if you lose it really fast like on a VLCD then the tennis ball and sock scenario is much more likely. I have taken the scenic route and mine have actually got bigger!

I have ample cleavage, and although reduced they haven't visited my toes yet :8855:

If they are firm now, then you should be o.k. If you are going down the VLCD route then lots of firming cream and massage should help. xx

Thanks ladies, I am off to dig out all my potions and lotions ........and they can't get any bigger:8855:

Well I'm a bloke but boy did I have moobs, believe me I had moobs. They are mostly gone now thank god and the same for the "Apron" I had, that was awful, but it's all tightening up again now. :) Sorry if that was too much info.

Last edited:
I was concerned about this too and am going the VCLD route. So far the rest of me is shrinking but the girls are staying the same so god knows whats gonna happen .... I'm not sure a JJ cup size would look good on a size 12 frame! lol!

I'm doing lots of exercise and using oodles of bio oil (god send) every day so try and help save them from disaster .... seems to be working so far.

If all else fails though .... i'll have surgery!

A x

Hi hun, the new dress looks good and def not too much cleaveage, everything looked to be staying nicely in place!

You can see a big difference in between the two pics, you have done really well on your weight loss this year, good luck with holding that together over the festive period, we are all gonna find that a challenge.

The other thing that really stands out in both years pics is what a good time you look to be having in both. I'm loving last years purple ankle boots as well x

I 'm not looking forward to how my slimmer body will look but at least
I will be better on the inside. I agree with the poster who said if all else fails they would have surgery.

oh...what I would give to have perky pert ones which didn't need industrial suspension :)

Back