Questions Questions!!

like_a_feather

Thinking Thin!
Hello!!

I hope you don't mind a couple of questions.

I am currently 18 stone and thinking of starting lipotrim (have an appt with my pharmacist tomorrow to discuss).

Can anyone advise on if they can exercise whilst taking it? I don't want to do an exercise dvd each day (which really knackers me out but I can handle it at the moment) if I don't have enough fuel to do it healthily.

My main reason for wanting to exercise is because I am worried about loose skin. I thought maybe do Lipotrim for 16 weeks in the hope of reaching around 15 stone then switching to WW with exercise?

Can anyone advise on the skin situation when loosing a lot of weight this way? Does anyone have any before / after pics? I know it is important for my heart / organs to be healthy by losing the weight but the skin issue does bother me if I can't really workout heavily when on this.

xx

Hi Hun

Well as far as you know after the 1st week you can do exercise but not too much, but it totally depends on your body.

In relation to the skin, I was 22 st and ive lost nearly 8 stone and yes I do have skin on my stomach, which is hy I now do crunches, press ups and other toning exercise, obviously you can't tone all of the skin up but it's worth a shot. I'm also goin to the docs to see about skin removal once I get a bmi of 25.

This diet is hard but sooooo worth it.

I agree..... Moisturise twice a day!!! And do toning exercises..... I am the same.... ABout 6 stone down from when i started.... And a little belly to me is worth it!!!! If i really cant stand it.... I guess i'll save for a tummy tuck!! Lol...

My god you girls have done SO well and it makes this so much more inspirational. I want to be fit and healthy and will do what it takes to get there.

My main problem areas are my arms and my tummy, although i've seen a pic on here of a girl who has had a tummy tuck after losing LOADS of weight and now looks fab.

I'd rather have some loose skin that be carrying around loads more! The only thing i'm going to find really tough is cooking for my o/h and having the same thing everyday - but I am the sort who really can't be trusted with food freedom!

Also Dee i was following your thread on C25K - were you able to follow this on 100 % ? What weight did you start this at? Looks like i'll be starting this on Monday :)

xx

When i started the programme i was on TFR.... I got to about week 6/7 when i found that i needed to come off and do healthy eating as my losses when including the running were similar to LT....

: ) x

Back