Extra Easy Days Questions re. Extra Easy Plan

poppyowner

Silver Member
I have always been tempted to try E.E but as I don't go to a class felt a bit unknowing so thought it better to avoid rather than gain through ignorance - LOL

Have read a basic guide to Extra Easy on another forum and it sounds great but I do have some questions....

(1) Are Batchelors Savoury Rice no longer free as not in actual free list in book?

(2) Do I use my HEA & HE B choices from Red or Green day lists - ie. can I have cheese as a B like I could on green even though on a red I couldn't?

(3) Is it only synned stuff that IS NOT IN THE BOOK that I take the lower syn value on (weird it is not taking the higher syn value) like sweets, crisps, cakes etc

(4) What about tinned food that is usually free on a Green day like Chickpea Dhal - could I still have that as free or would I have to syn it now? Stewed Steak - free on Red - is that now synned? Like Q.1 the Batchelors products, Mugshots etc - are they now synned OR IS THAT IF they were originally free on a coloured day that it still is AND that you only count the syns IF both colours would've synned it before?

Sorry for the inquisition, LOL

Jill

Everything that was free on either plan is free on EE - so batchelors savoury rice, pasta n' sauce, low fat super noodles, mug shots - are all free along with all lean meat, poultry, fish etc. And yes, cheese can be used as a HexB aswell as a HexA. Remember the lists in the Ee book are just a selection of the most popular items and if it is the coloured plans then it counts for EE.

It seems to be too good to true but so long as you only eat to satisfaction (instead of so stuffed you can move!) and have 1/3 of your plate with superfree foods then it does work. Give it a go - try a week and see how you go - bet you'll never look back!!

it is said that you should have 1/3 of superfree food but you dont have to have it

And it works!

Back