• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Questions!!!! :-)

Bring on the weight loss!
Hi everyone, starting slim fast today and I have some questions :)

So..had the ready made strawberry shake this morning and I found it had a weird taste to it (maybe i'll like the fruits of the forest one at lunch)

Which ones do you all like the best?
Is it better to buy a tub and mix some of that with milk myself, if so, which is the best flavour?!

I am determined to do this...but I would also like to find one of them that I like as I wasnt impressed by my first one lol

Meh - maybe its me being negative. Must think POSITVE!! :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
i like the cafe latte mix yourself shake. am drinking one right now :D
have a look on the 'what shake you like the best' post and you will get some ideas on what eveyone likes.
i think its all down to personal taste!
also check out the diarys to help you on your way and start your own diary.
good luck
I don't have the slimfast, i have the tesco version - Ultraslim. I use the ready mades as they are far more convinient for me and i like them better :) I also have the meal bars once a day so i don't get bored with shakes x
i like the strawberry ready made ones for when im at work or on the go (or i have a bar) but at home i prefer the powder as you can blend it with ice and it goes all fluffy and fills a pint glass so you feel like youre getting more out if it! and its nice in this hot weather!

Also just noticed we are the same start and target weight!
I use the powder as i'm really lucky to be able to use a hand blender at work. I actually prefer the ready made shakes but the powder is cheaper!