1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

quiche recipe ?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by maxine uk, 29 January 2014 Social URL.

1. maxine uk

maxine uk Well-Known Member

hi could someone give me the recipe and method for sw quiche using the pasta and sauce with syn values (although im a green girl)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. ashington44

ashington44 Well-Known Member

Make up pasta and sauce as directed using only water. Whisk 3 eggs together with cottage cheese (optional., but gives a lighter quiche and add flavour.
    Add to this all other ingredients such as roasted veg, mushrooms, ham, herbs, chilli.
    Season and pour mix into a flan dish.
    Sprinkle with cheese if you wish to use A choice.
    Bake in oven 180 for aprox 40 min until set.

4. yoyo1986

yoyo1986 Well-Known Member

Made this tonight, just added peppers and onions and omg, it was lush, deffo gonna be a weekly meal for me!! Even my hubby liked it!