1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

quiche recipe ?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by maxine uk, 29 January 2014 Social URL.

1. maxine uk

maxine uk Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Diet:
    doing it on my own
    hi could someone give me the recipe and method for sw quiche using the pasta and sauce with syn values (although im a green girl)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ashington44

ashington44 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(18.24%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Make up pasta and sauce as directed using only water. Whisk 3 eggs together with cottage cheese (optional., but gives a lighter quiche and add flavour.
    Add to this all other ingredients such as roasted veg, mushrooms, ham, herbs, chilli.
    Season and pour mix into a flan dish.
    Sprinkle with cheese if you wish to use A choice.
    Bake in oven 180 for aprox 40 min until set.

4. yoyo1986

yoyo1986 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12.2lb(13.37%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Made this tonight, just added peppers and onions and omg, it was lush, deffo gonna be a weekly meal for me!! Even my hubby liked it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.