Quiche recipes?

pitchupower

Hi, i'm new to Slimming world, and this forum! I've been looking for a quiche recipe that doesn't use cottage cheese as I can't stand the stuff. Is there any out there?

Thanks in advance!

Make up a packet of Pasta n Sauce mix with cooked veg, roasted onion and peppers. Beat up 4 or 6 large eggs and add to pasta. place in flan dish and top with sliced tomatos and HEa of cheese. Bake in oven until set. This makes a firmer flan than the cottage cheese one so you can pick up a slice and eat it as a snack.

I wouldn't write off cottage cheese, tastes completely different when cooked in a quiche. Give it a go you'll be suprised

ashington44 said:
Make up a packet of Pasta n Sauce mix with cooked veg, roasted onion and peppers. Beat up 4 or 6 large eggs and add to pasta. place in flan dish and top with sliced tomatos and HEa of cheese. Bake in oven until set. This makes a firmer flan than the cottage cheese one so you can pick up a slice and eat it as a snack.

Is Pasta n sauce free on EE ?

I used to cringe at the thought of cottage cheese now I could eat it all day long! I made a SW quiche last week & couldn't taste the cottage cheese at all so even for those that dislike it, it's worth making. Yum!

I quizzed up the cottage cheese with a hand blender then mixed with the eggs as I couldn't bear the thought of lumps! I wouldn't ever eat cottage cheese otherwise. It was delicious.

i made a winter warmer quiche. fry some onions in some frylight, add some green chillies, garam masala or curry powder. add cooked lean bacon and tuna and eggs and cottage cheese. lovely with salad or sw chips.

Will have to give this a try :)

I recently made a quiche with the mild cheese and broccoli Pasta n Sauce.

I made it up as directed with half skimmed milk and half water, didn't use any butter or margarine though, cooked it in the microwave. I added six beaten eggs to the mixture and mixed in a tub of quark, some chopped onions and bacon cooked in Frylight and then sprinkled some grated cheese on top. I poured the mixture into a flan case that I lined with some boiled ham, put it in the oven until the cheese had slightly browned on top.

I had it for dinner with salad, took some to work the next day for lunch and then had some for dinner again. It was so delish :drool: Unfortunately, others in the house felt the same and it soon disappeared! It's become a regular thing to make in my house now.

I made a belter last night.
Lined the flan dish with extra lean bacon, scattered chopped mushrooms and onions, topped with brocoli and sliced new potatoes, and mixed five eggs, tub of fat free cottage cheese and salt and pepper, added this to the flan, and cooked on 180 for about 25 minutes!

Oh my days! bl***y lovely! :D x

Served it with new pots and salad :) x

Back