Quick advice please....

Big-Pudding

Dreaming of being slim!
Feeling ok today but have the runs and am also very cold!!!

Anyway-I really want to go bed but I have another shake to go and I am really not hungry. Do I force it down or leave it? I have had 1 shake and 1 soup today.

Thanks in advance for replies :)

I think you need the extra shake so you get 100% vitamins and minerals tbh,i woulkd drink it maybe as a hot choc or smthing and then go to bed if i was you.Oh and havn't had the runs but feel soo cold all teh time,I have invested in some thermal socks and cardigans lol.I even bought some theermal pjs and were them with socks in bed.DH thinks i look hilarious LOL

Feeling ok today but have the runs and am also very cold!!!

Anyway-I really want to go bed but I have another shake to go and I am really not hungry. Do I force it down or leave it? I have had 1 shake and 1 soup today.

Thanks in advance for replies :)

Try and have it if you can hun IMO. That way you are getting 100% of the nutrients you need while doing a VLCD. I totally understand how you are feeling so cyber hugs sent your way. (((((()))))))

Lacey x:D

Hi Julie

You should really have your 3 a day to ensure that you are getting enough of your nutrients etc.

I'm not sure what shake you have left but if it's chocolate or choc mint you could make it warm and take it to bed with you as a hot drink.

choc mint is lovely warm, go make it and tuck up in bed with it, its hard when you dont feel too good but the nutrients should help.

If it's a sweet pack, you can always make it into a muffin, always yummy and might help with the runs - having something solid

Thanks everyone for the quick replies :)

Do you know what??? I actually forgot each one contains a 3rd of my daily intake of good stuff :D

Off to make a hot choc mint one-I have been watering them down so I get a big shake but will make this one to the book so its thick and quicker to drink!!!

Thanks everyone :)

Back