1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Quick help please! - Curry on a red day?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Lilyb, 14 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Lilyb

Lilyb Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    DH has just said he wants to get a curry takeaway for valentines day which is fine but I've only done red today and haven't eaten enough veg/fruit to consider it an EE day!!!

Was thinking about having a main with a veg side dish instead of rice but all the points values I have seen seem to be for full size veg dishes! Can anyone help me with low syn suggestions instead of rice???? HELP, I really want a curry now!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PurpleSky

PurpleSky banana phone

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Can you deal with a chicken curry a few popadoms and some sides such as ratia(1syn) or lime pickle(1,5) as rice is silly amount on a red day a 340 gram serving of bombay potato(which is a side dish will cost you 16 syns. Best to just stick with a meaty curry :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.