Quick Help what can I have.....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by cddietgal, 8 October 2008 Social URL.

1. cddietgal

cddietgal Full Member

I think I have caught a bug and have been sick 3 times earlier and still feel a bit ropey now but alittle hungry

What can I have to eat? I can't face a CD pack and the thought is making me gip,would I be doing major damage to have either a digestive or a piece of toast to put a lining on my stomach? I do feel pretty shakey at the moment.

I am 100% confident I will get back to it tomorrow as am really happy with the resaults (19lb in 2wks)

Thaks cdg x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I was ill a few weeks ago, & had a piece of toast. It didn't knock me out of ketosis but that was all I had. Like you, I couldn't face a pack.
    Failing that have some chicken or tuna, or an omlette. Then you won't get knocked out of ketosis.

Hope you feel better soon hun. x This diet is hard enough without being ill on top!

4. Tazzi

Tazzi is Special :P

Start Weight:
    228kg
    Current Weight:
    78kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    150kg(65.78%)
    Aww poor you hun....agree with ZoBo, if you stick to the green and white phylosphy....like chicken or something and cabbage .

But if you really need something to line your stomach...eat what you need to. Health comes first.

Taz x

5. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

hi cddgal, definitely something low-carb if possible & loads of water.

hope you feel better soon!

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.