Quick lowcarb nibbles.. ;O)

woof

Alway see the love x
amethyst got me thinking after posting about her pork pie... What lowcarb nibbles do you eat?

Nibble-ish-Woofy X

Boiled eggs ready to rumble in the fridge
cold meats
little cheese

Just need re-vamping in that area!

Woofy X

I replied on the other thread woofy, but for me it was pepperonis (love the hot one) and pork scratchings.

pork scratchings I HATED!!! But like them now... Think its good to try everything twice...pepperonis ive yet to try

Woofy X

I'm not allowed snacks yet. :cry:

But when I am, mine will be mini cheese, boiled or pickled eggs and might give pork scratching as go. Used to love them as a child. :D

To be honest I don't miss snacking. I did at first, as it was my biggest downfall before! But now I am used to just three meals. And I do have half my bar in the evening to keep me going if I feel the need for a snack. Long may it continue. :D

Its just sometime I feel like something but dont fancy cooking.... A nibble on the run maybe.....Or When u get a "fancy" and dont know what to fill it with..
Woofy x

I don't snack now either, but I did big time on Induction.

Its just sometime I feel like something but dont fancy cooking.... A nibble on the run maybe.....Or When u get a "fancy" and dont know what to fill it with..
Woofy x

Oh I can totally understand! If I get the urge to snack now, I grab a few slices of cucumber....oh how times have changed.

pork scratchlings
atkins choc bars
boiled eggs
cold meats
pepporani
cold sausages (lidls 1 carb)
cold bacon
squirty cream (right into the mouth lol)
nuts
fish fingers (without the batter/crumbs)
full fat egg mayo (in pot)
full fat cheese and onion (in pot)
cheese (little bit)
celery
cucumber
full fat mayo ( i add garlic and use it as a dip)
Water

Anything else?

I usually have a roast joint on the go, and sometimes spend all day picking at it. A chicken, for instance, will last 3 picking days :) Lately I have kept a trio of jelly dishes in the fridge.

strted to eat a few brazil nuts now im not really 'doing induction' after 6 weeks im just in the flow but try to keep well withing my 20g still.
pepperoni or thick slice of baked ham .

mmm just had a real treat !!! the almond puff pancakes i made this morning , there were 3 left in the fridge so i put a little whipped cream on top and mmm they are good cold , will have to make again and keep in the fridge , at 0.15g of carbs each they are a lovely nibble :0) will post the recipie on the thread

Back