Quick question about allowance

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by ClareyCakes, 19 September 2010 Social URL.

1. ClareyCakes

ClareyCakes SW Target Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11.5lb(39.79%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone.

I am doing WW on my own at home so I am not online or attending a group to get all the proper advice. (My sister gave me all her packs so I didn't feel the need to go to a meeting etc)

Anyway what I am wondering is about lowering my allowance.

When I started I weighed 16.1 stone, I weigh in tomorrow and I am hoping to be in the 15s, if this is the case do I lower my allowance by 1 point, or do you only lower it when you lose a stone, ie: When I get to 15.1?

I hope this makes sense.
    Thank you :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wannabeelovely

Wannabeelovely Silver Member

I think you lower it as you drop into a lower stone weight so - yes - you'll drop a point when you see 15 stone 13lbs or less on the scales!!! Sorry!!!!!!!!!! xxxx

4. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    Not quite, it's when you move into the next stone bracket so for example if you were 16 st 5 and you allowance was 25 a day, this would drop to 24 a day when you are 15st 13. Then down again to 23 when you reach 14 st 13
    Hope this makes sense:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.