Quick question & advice

Skinnycotton

Likes to lose
Hey All, just need to know is there an age limit to do LT? my aunt has asked whether her daughter who is 14 can do this? She is extremely overweight trying everything, it's upsetting her being in her teens but i wasn't sure what to say because I still view my cousin as a child. It would be great for her if she could do it and she is very close to me so she would stick to it but not sure how safe it is for a growing teen?:confused:

I think you have to be over 16, but maybe could do it with the doctor's permission. I will see if anyone else can help with this question. x x x

Not sure hun if there is an official age limit. My feeling is that it would be better to do a proper food healthy eating plan - lessons for life and all that! Maybe others feel differently. Just feel that if it was my daughter I wouldnt want her to do it :)

Not sure hun if there is an official age limit. My feeling is that it would be better to do a proper food healthy eating plan - lessons for life and all that! Maybe others feel differently. Just feel that if it was my daughter I wouldnt want her to do it :)

Total agreement here!! Fab diet and all that, but not for children...even if it did say so on the packet, which I very much doubt. Healthy eating, a little more exercise and getting on with a life ;)

Oh, and if she finds it too hard to do the healthy eating, maybe a visit to a dietician through the GP. I know they aren't always up to scratch, but their are some good ones out there that may be able to help sort out her food issues for life. Dealing with the cause, rather than the symptom.

I have to agree with wha everyone has said about the healthy eating! After all she is only 14 i think its the best approach

Back