Quick Question! Help!

Chunky Madwife

OKay. I'm on day 2 of total solution. Finding it fine, not hungry at all. Had a shake for breakfast and then a bar for lunch.

I had a very late lunch (about 5pm!) and am feeling blurgh, very full up.

Can I skip the third meal? Would it be harmful?

I am thinking that if I am hungry later on I could maybe have a poached egg, but i dont think i will be!

You must have all your packs honey, you will miss out on vital nutrients and vitamins if you dont. It will not make you lose weight any faster either. You will be better off having a pack later rather than an egg. What I do sometimes is just mix a pack up with very little water, so its like the consistency of cake mix (nom nom lol) and then eat it x

Thanks for replying Eclipse. I'm just not hungry. I don't want to go too low on calories/nutrients, but I just can't face having anything else tonight, plus I need to drink more water and feel like I could burst.

Ah well, I'll have a nice hot indulgent bath and see how I feel in a while x

What you have to remember though when youre doing a diet like this you cant rely on feeling hungry as a prompt to 'eat' youre not going to feel hungry so that wont work

You DO need to have your 3rd pack though, its early yet though why not have a choc one hot before bedtime.

Well, I couldn't do it! I managed another pint of water, but just couldn't eat.

I have had all three today though, and I feel fine.

Full frontal headache though, it really hurts if I bend down.:(

I suppose that's a good sign that body is making changes? Maybe.

AH well. Here is to Day 4!

Back