Quick question if thats ok

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by kakazz, 30 July 2014 Social URL.

1. kakazz

kakazz Member

Good morning i have been doing herbalife for a bit but i find it so expensive and i wondered is it similar to slimfast please, i tried the banana ready made shake and i thought it very nice so may change over.
    Sorry if its not a good question but any help would be great
    kaz x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. essexleeb

essexleeb Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim Fast/Tesco Untra Lite
    I have heard, but It's only hearsay, that the only difference between Herbalife and Slimfast, is the sugar content. I do remember Googling, "Difference between Herbalife and Slimfast", and a lot of responses came up. May be worth a look?

I quite agree, £107 a month, which is what I was told that Herbalife would cost, is miles more than what my Slimfast costs per month. I also ust the Tesco's own Ultra Slim, which as far as I'm concerned, is no different, and a fraction of the price.

Hope this helps. x
  4. kakazz

kakazz Member

thanks for the reply i think i am going to change over to slimfast as i have not heard anything from my distibutor for a while and i can get the slimfast products a lot easier
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.