Quick Question Ladies and Gents

Rex88

I'm currently on the TFR and I am struggling - miss chewing so much! Got my first weigh-in tomorrow and I'm considering switching to the maintenance diet. I wondered how long it would take to lose 4 stone?

Thanking you in advance,
Rex :)

Well much longer than it would if you stick to TFR. You've only done a week - you may well feel better about eveything when you have your first weigh in - that's what got us all from week to week! If you REALLY can't hack it then think again but I'm sure of you stick it out for 2 more weeks you'll get to the stage where you wonder why you were worried. ... Most of us ended up not even wanting to go back to 'real' food in the end!! Real food is soooo much harder to manage!

Good luck whatever you decide x

i would say try and stick with TFR for a while, I found it so difficult until two weeks in and then something clicked! x

Thanks for your advice ladies! I have just been feeling very weak (physically and emotionally!) and I'm starting to think I'm not built for this sort of diet, not sure if 450 calories a day is enough for all 6ft 1 of me lol. Good luck with your journeys :D

Rex

Back