Quick Question over Extra Easy

Cheekypasterfield

Rather comfy here
Hi All,

I have been doing SW since the new year and I am struggling. I have decided that I will try the extra easy.

What I just wanted to know is.......can you follow EE for the whole of your weight loss journey or do you just follow it for two weeks?

Also is it as effective as following the Red/Green days.

Sorry if this post has already been put up, I couldnt find it on the forum

Thanks x

The short answers are yes .. and yes. The extra easy plan is essential just healthy eating so it is perfect for long-term loss and maintenance of weight loss. And why would SW introduce a plan that was less effective that the ones they already have in place? That would not be good business sense. I am sure they have invested a lot of research money in the new programme and are happy that it is at least as good if not better than green/red.

I've been doing EE the last 2 weeks (also doing it this week) and have lost weight ( even though I had 2-3 bad meals), so it definately does work. I find it much easier to eat out as well!

Hi All,

I have been doing SW since the new year and I am struggling. I have decided that I will try the extra easy.

What I just wanted to know is.......can you follow EE for the whole of your weight loss journey or do you just follow it for two weeks?

Also is it as effective as following the Red/Green days.

Sorry if this post has already been put up, I couldnt find it on the forum

Thanks x

Hi

I've been doing EE since the end of December, so it's just over 8 weeks. I got my 1.5 stone reward sticker on Monday. I've done EE every day, as this is what they recommend for new members. After an initial loss of 5.5 lbs the first week, I tend to lose about 2lb per week.

I plan to stay on this indefinitely, as I find it really is easy to follow. I do get hungry, but there are lots of things to eat, so I don't get bored.

When you say you are struggling, what do you mean by this? Do you mean you have not lost weight, or do you find the red/green difficult to follow?

Annie

Back