Quick Question over Extra Easy

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Cheekypasterfield, 25 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Cheekypasterfield

Cheekypasterfield Rather comfy here

Start Weight:
    11st2.4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.4lb(0.26%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Discover/Vintage Points
    Hi All,

I have been doing SW since the new year and I am struggling. I have decided that I will try the extra easy.

What I just wanted to know is.......can you follow EE for the whole of your weight loss journey or do you just follow it for two weeks?

Also is it as effective as following the Red/Green days.

Sorry if this post has already been put up, I couldnt find it on the forum

Thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The short answers are yes .. and yes. The extra easy plan is essential just healthy eating so it is perfect for long-term loss and maintenance of weight loss. And why would SW introduce a plan that was less effective that the ones they already have in place? That would not be good business sense. I am sure they have invested a lot of research money in the new programme and are happy that it is at least as good if not better than green/red.

4. Meli

Meli Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've been doing EE the last 2 weeks (also doing it this week) and have lost weight ( even though I had 2-3 bad meals), so it definately does work. I find it much easier to eat out as well!

5. Annie82

Annie82 Full Member

Hi

I've been doing EE since the end of December, so it's just over 8 weeks. I got my 1.5 stone reward sticker on Monday. I've done EE every day, as this is what they recommend for new members. After an initial loss of 5.5 lbs the first week, I tend to lose about 2lb per week.

I plan to stay on this indefinitely, as I find it really is easy to follow. I do get hungry, but there are lots of things to eat, so I don't get bored.

When you say you are struggling, what do you mean by this? Do you mean you have not lost weight, or do you find the red/green difficult to follow?

Annie

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.