Quick Question

Smirky

Gold Member
I was just looking at the thread which tells you how to work out your points allowance and it states that depending on what you do daily you have different points, i use to fall under the just sitting down mostly during the day, however since Nov I got a job at M&S and that involves me walking around constantly and standing! i do this now 4 hours a day whilst at work, It says that for standing mostly then you get 2 extra points, now whilst i don't what to change my allowances now i was just wondering..

Do i class my walking around constantly and standing at work towards activity points? ... i haven't been doing so, but just wondered what everyone else does with points they may earn whilst working? and if they count these in their points system for a day?

thank you! :) xx

i did for a while but then it just slowed down my losses and really its a normal day so you either add on the 2 extra standing points or dont count the activity at all. thats what i did

A ww leader told me its a job where your on your feet at least 8 hours a day 5 days a week? As wmbb says id stick at what you have as 14 extra points a week will slow your losses down?x

Oh yeah sorry probably didn't come across properly i'm not going to change my points allowance but do i class the 4 hours of walking round on my shift as activity ? therefore giving me bonus points? so do i go to my tracker look up i dunno 4 hours of low activity for walking about and see what it gives me as earned points for exercise, or just leave it? lol thanks for your replies anyway! :)

:) I think if you feel you need the extra points then look it up and have them and see how you do? Trial and error ,how are you losing weekly? I dont use any AP as I lose slow I did 3 hours 20 mins on my treadmill last week loads of cleaning etc but I have alot to lose so hope it made it go faster :sigh: it didnt but maybe if I had use Ap for Id of sts?
Its all very confusing hey lol
Did you look it up? xx

I wouldn't count it as activity points because I think you're only supposed to count activity points after you have done 10,000 steps?

yes thats true, a ww perdometre only earns you bonus points after 10,000 steps have been done :wave_cry:it does sound alot but its amazing how they add up lol x

I probably do 10,000+ steps tbh including the walk to work and back etc lol but if you say not to then i wont bother.Also another question for WII Fit users, when your going the free jogging, which can be done whilst your watching the telly, what intensity do you state this as when making it into bonus points? It's got met's of 5 which is high apparently, and i do it for 20mins at a time and one evening i even managed 30mins without stopping, i do at least an hour a night with one rest day at the moment, but wondering if i'm 1; doing enough, 2; doing it properly as counting it as high intensity and 3; maybe doing too much? i haven't a clue lol, i just can't believe that for an hour's running/jogging on the spot you can earn like 9 and half points?!?! ... which is what 60mins turns into for me when i look on the tracker at high? maybe it's classed as moderate???thankyou!! *confused* lol

Back