Quick question.

Mummy0709

Hello all,
Just wondering if you could help me out. I am on week 3 of lipotrim, my weigh in is tomorrow.
Every week I go as soon as they open so I can get weighed before I have my shake or lots of water. But last week I was told the pharmacist wouldn't be there until the afternoon so I had to go back then. So when I got weighed, it showed that I only lost 2.5lbs.
Do you think it could be because I'd been drinking through the day, or just that I didn't lose much that week. The pharmacist wasn't very nice about it, made me feel guilty and I hadn't even cheated!

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Goals

1. Lose my giggly belly (from having 2 babies)
2. Lose 3 stone
3. Wear a summer dress
4. Lose 4 stone
5. Get to a size 14
6. Get hubby to buy me Levi jeans. Never been able to get my size before.

Week 1: 11lbs off
week 2: 2.5lbs off
week 3:

hey hun ur chemist sounds horrible, they shouldnt make u feel like that. its hard enuf anyway on this diet without the guilt trip. :mad:. is there no one else u can go 2?

with regards to the weight loss it shouldnt really make a difference if u av water/shake or not but ur body fluctuates throughout the day so could just be that. also sumtimes u can av 1 week where u lose a little then the next lose loads!!!

but aslong as u followin the diet properly, drinkin the water u shud b ok. this diet says u can lose a stone a month so it could b 3lb each wk or like my mum lost it one month 3, 2, 3, 7.

hope this helps hun, good luck 4 next weigh in. :)

Hi
Thanks for that. Made me feel better. Hopefully tomorrows weigh in will get me back on track.
I dont care what the chemist thinks of my weight loss, as long as I'm happy it doesnt matter.

Thanks, and good luck to you too.

x

good 4 u hun. thats all that matters at the end of the day!!! just keep at it!! good luck 4 ur weigh in. :)

id say it does make a difference with your weigh in. last time (as in when i lost weight two years ago with LT) i tried both and my scales weighed the same as the chemists and there was a difference of several pounds from teh mornign and the afternoon, purely cause id drunk nearly 4ltrs by then! that chemist has a bad attitude :) doesnt help when this is a difficult way to lose weight at the best of times.

anyway, good luck with tomorrow and im sure itll be a great loss

h x

Well done for loosing 2.5lbd hunni!

Google 1lb of fat and then be proud that you have lost at least 2 and a half of those!!

I think you will get a nice surprise at your next weigh in, and you can tell the chemist to go and run!

Xxx

I agree with everyone else, your chemist doesn't sound too nice or encouraging.

To get over this hurdle myself, I make sure I've had my first shake of the day and then get weighed every week, at least that way I know the weight is pretty much accurate from week to week.

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow. I started the same day as you so I'm due my third weigh in tomorrow too, here's fingers crossed for us both!

Thanks everyone. I'm just going to stay positive whatever I lose.
Lauren, your baby girl is gorgeous. My baby girl is 7 months now, the time has gone so fast.

Well, i'm off now to relax. Still need to drink a bit more water, going to be weeing all night! lol

Night night everyone x

Oh and good luck Bev with your weigh in tomorrow.

Drinking water can make a massive difference in weigh in. I bought a Wii Fit this week and I had weighed myself in the morning and then had my shakes and 4 litres of water, played on the Wii Fit when I got home and I had put on 4lbs!!!

Ive experienced this on my previous VLCD attempts.

If you experience that attitude from the Chemist again, I would report them. Seriously. They are professionals and should not be judgemental.

Thankyou sweetheart :) she's an angel! Xxx

Lost 7lbs this week!!!! YAAAY! Half a stone lighter. So happy.

20lbs lost in 3 weeks. Roll on week 4.

xx

Hurray!!!

Just knew you have a good week babe!!!

Hope you told your pharmacist to kiss it!!

Well done hunni xxxxx

thast great hun. :D

u c its just how ur body is releasin the fat. hope u told ur chemist 2 kiss it!!! :kissass: lol.

good luck 4 next wk hun.

Thanks everyone. My chemist was okay this week. Actually quite nice. He even said I had good loss last week (I did feel like saying, "why didn't you say so then?" but I didn't).

I'm happy anyway. Just hope my body stays at a good pace now. The good thing is, with all this hot weather I dont want to eat anything anyway. So it should get easier. Saying that, I am really looking forward to a tomato and sliced beetroot!

Good luck everyone with your weigh in's this week.

xx

Hey there

Congratulations - thats fantastic. 20lbs in 3 weeks - good for you.

Stick with it - you are doing fab!!!

Back