quick question

sonkie

Gold Member
When I did this diet before I just drank chilled tap water.....since I was pregnant I have been drinking "perfectly clear".......does anyone know if this is ok on lipotrim ....im not 100% sure :D

Is it just perfectly clear still water? or the flavoured kind? I'm pretty sure the flavoured kind is out of bounds for us 100%ers.

I think flavoured water is a no no :( strangely allowed tablet sweetners in black tea and coffee though!

Last edited:
Hiya Sonks :)

Just having a browse now and been on LT site too. Talks about water fruit flavourings being allowed on Maintenance plan but no mention of Perfectly Clear at all on Pharmacy programme:confused:. It may affect you getting into established ketosis:confused:

I'm sure someone will be along shortly to clarify exactly about this. If I find anything else from my sweeps I'll send it you by PM x

hello there :) my pharmacist said this was a no no when i asked about it myself the other week she said even though its still water it as water flavourings in it which we cant have on TFR , anyway i just took her word for it and didnt bother buying any, shame really as perfectly clear with a little flavour is so much more drinkable! x

It's a no no to have any flavoured water on TFR. I'm almost certain.

Thanx guys just rang the pharmacy and you are right no go.......gutted but never mind.....I did it before on plain water

I don't think it has anything to do with the sweetner. my pharmacist said it was to do with the citric acid content, as mentioned in the lipotrim video it affects the fat burning process. it is a great shame, as you said as they all have citric acid in them!

Back