Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Quick question

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by littlemrs, 22 September 2011 Social URL.

1. littlemrs

littlemrs Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(8.44%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Total
    Hi I've just got a quick (stupid) question. I've seen on here that people have the vanilla shake with a spoon of coffee. Is that with hot water or cold?

Thanks Claire x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jemima80

Jemima80 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.55%)
    I make it in a blender with a spoon if coffee and some ice. I know lots of people have it hot too.

4. MrsBurgundy

MrsBurgundy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st8.6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.6lb(14.96%)
    Diet:
    Slim and save
    I've only tried it hot. I made a cup of black coffee and added the powder, but it kinda went lumpy so haven't tried since!!! x

5. TheRealMe

TheRealMe Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    The Body Coach SSS
    I have both - depends how I feel. I've also had a spoonful of coffee in the chocolate too - I find the chocolate quite bland so the coffe gave it a bit more flavour. I mix up the drink with a stick blender and find that it doesn't matter whether I add the coffee before or after. Hope you enjoy!

6. littlemrs

littlemrs Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(8.44%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Total
    Thanks for the responses everyone. Coffee vanilla shake and ice sounds nice. Must get myself a new blender. Mines leaking x

7. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I use a stick blender - you can then whizz it up right in your jug and no blender to wash up!

I make mine both hot and cold - sometimes with filter coffee straight fro the pot, and other times with a spoon of instant...whatever strikes your fancy.

Don;t be limited by just Vanilla - the Chocloate and a few sweetners makes a lovely Mocha - actually, all of tha packs bar Strawberry are nice made up with coffee and if you are a coffee hound like I am, thats a good thing! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.