Quick question

Kezbob

I'm not starting the cd until tuesday and just wanted to know.......are the shakes quite thick or are they watery???

I asked my cdc if while I was in prep week if it would be ok to finish some slim fast I had in the cupboard with a meal a day to get me used to lack of carbs, food etc, anyway she said this was fine. I have just been sat here finishing my first shake of the day thinking god these are horrible and watery and was hoping that cd shakes were tastier and thicker hehe. I'm sure they are delicious but was just wondering.
xxx

Depends on how much water u mix with them they are nicer then SF xxx

I agree with FF. If you add the minimum amount of water that it says then I find them to be quite thick. I prefer mine thinner so add a little more but I am sure if made them with the minimum they would be thick enough and they are definitely nicer than SF! Good luck for next week xx

I put bout 300ml and they are thick enough....., So much tastier than SF plus you can alway add mix-a-mousse and have it super thick :):)

I make my shakes in a blender and make them into a pints worth. They are really nice, if you like them thicker use a little less water. You need to experiment a little to find your prefered thickness/quantity

hi there, if you put ice in them it makes them really thick. I have actually had them as a bowl of ice cream by adding tonnes of ice. if you add enough ice are pretty similiar to mcdonalds thick milkshakes :)

Thank you everyone for replies :).

OOh I'm really excited to start this now all the flavours do look very scrummy and sound like they are nice too! yay xxx

they really are :D i make mine with 250 and was really surprised at how thick and yummy they were. thought they'd be all grainy and yuck, but nooooooooooo.

enjoy :) and good luck.

abz xx

Back