Quick Stupid Q?

Hi all,

I have my WI at 6.30 this evening but have only had 1 of my shakes so far today plus 2L of water.

If I have my second shake now, Will it affect my WI at 6.30?

I`m already dreading it :( So don`t want to do anything that would add even more weight :cry:

Thanks x

Hey hun, i think you've already had your weigh-in but i thought i'd mention that 1 litre of water weighs about 2lbs. Also i usually find that i tend to go to the loo about an hour after i have my shakes but everyone is different.

I try to get my appointments in the mornings so i dont have to worry about water weight. But i have to admit that if i do have an afterrnoon appointment i dont drink any water untill after the appointment.

Good luck with your next weigh-in :) xx

Thanks for the reply x

I left it and then snaffled 2 bars after WI as it`s the first time I`ve had them and they were LUSH lol

(They were to replace the 2 shakes I hadn`t had yet incase anyone things I`ve been on a scoff fest lol)

I have no choice but to do eves as my CDC has a full time job Xx

I'd really recommend keeping your routine as normal.

If you cut back on water or shakes before a weigh in, then you are going to have to do that every week. Keep the routine and you can do that every week :clap:

Weighing in at a dehydrated state will just give you one lower weight loss, just for that one week. It wont show you what you've really lost if your body wasn't dehydrated last time. It may well please your CWPC for that one week, but surely not worth that hassle. You wont have a true reflection of what's happen. You'll get a false reading for your weight at that time of night. Mucho pressure for the following week :(

I'd really recommend keeping your routine as normal.

If you cut back on water or shakes before a weigh in, then you are going to have to do that every week. Keep the routine and you can do that every week :clap:

Weighing in at a dehydrated state will just give you one lower weight loss, just for that one week. It wont show you what you've really lost if your body wasn't dehydrated last time. It may well please your CWPC for that one week, but surely not worth that hassle. You wont have a true reflection of what's happen. You'll get a false reading for your weight at that time of night. Mucho pressure for the following week :(

Thanks for the reply KD.

I wasn`t deliberately avoiding taking water/shakes to affect WI. I just hadn`t got round to having more as sometimes I just don`t have time during the day.

I have a lot of extra water with my shakes so I was worried that having it just before WI would affect my weight.

I need to have better time management! lol

Hope you`re well x

I left it and then snaffled 2 bars after WI as it`s the first time I`ve had them and they were LUSH lol

Correct me if i'm wrong but i think we're only allowed to have one bar a day. I'm not sure because i dont really have them anymore. I just have one bar that i snack on over the week if i ever need something to chew.

xx

Back